Principal Lawyer, Director & Public Notary
Louisa Ryan has been practising as a solicitor since 2003. She has extensive experience in assisting clients from all over the world with respect to Australian Immigration Law matters. Her professional qualifications include:
- Admission as a Legal Practitioner – Supreme Court of NSW.
- Admission as a Public Notary – Supreme Court of NSW.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise – The College of Law, Sydney.
- Bachelor of Law – Macquarie University, NSW.
- Bachelor of Arts (Major in French) – Macquarie University, NSW.